Friday 3 July 2009

And the winner is...

I'm pleased to announce the winner of my May/June competition to 'Find Monkey' is Nina who has chosen the amazonite briolette wire wrapped earrings as her prize. There were 12 entries - not a huge amount but quite encouraging for my first competition. Losers have been notified. Rather than picking a winner out of a hat I used a random number generator www.random.org/integers - this probably was a bit more sophisticated but I thought a fair way of choosing a winner. Been very busy lately with non-Etsy things but am planning a new competition soon. Commiserations to all who entered and didn't win but each entrant can have a $10 discount if they spend $30 or more in my Etsy shop. http://selador.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Your toy it's so beautiful, I like it vey much, I also bought one at chanel classic bag
    , If you want one too. can visit this address, The backpacks are
    beautiful at there. I think you will be love it too.

    ReplyDelete